OK, I know this is a pretty big detour from my normal blog posts but I just wanted to share this find with you. I am so in love with this concept and the savings are UNREAL! I’m not a spokesperson for this company at all, but I should be because I tell every woman I can about it. I should get paid for how much I preach the gospel about this company.
A few months ago I complimented Lee Ann on a piece of jewelry she was wearing and she said she got it through a company called Rocksbox. After she explained it to me I was all kinds of in on this. So let me explain to you…
Hear me out and don’t let me scare you with this first statement: it’s a jewelry subscription service. Don’t click off!! Just keep reading….I pinkie swear it’s worth it.
Here is your countdown of….
10. It’s only $21 per month and you can cancel at anytime for any reason (though I’ll bet you $21 you won’t. My first month was free and I thought “Oh yeah…I’m playing the system. I’m gonna pull a fast one and take that first month, then cancel. That’s how I roll.” And 4 months later….you get it.)
9. You get access to buckets and buckets of different styles of every type of jewelry you can imagine.
8. You have access to over 15 DESIGNER jewelry brands, and I don’t know about you, but I can’t afford to just go out and buy a piece of designer jewelry anytime I feel like it.
7. You get THREE pieces of jewelry in your shipments, which is awesome because what’s better than one? Three. That’s what.
6. Your subscription comes with your very own stylist that helps you make the most awesome choices based on the answers you provide in their quickie profile questionnaire.
5. The choices are yours. You can create a wish list and even rate your top 10 choices. You can tell your stylist to either have a ball and send whatever her heart desires to you, or you can tell her that you want her to only send what is in your wish list. You can even tell her about an upcoming event and discuss your wardrobe and she will help you choose a set based on that. COME. ON!! What woman doesn’t want THAT?!?
I’m separating the last 4 because they are my favorite parts of my subscription.
4. You know that $21 per month you spend on your subscription? You get it right back every month to put towards purchasing pieces from any set in that month or an entire set. AND if you buy a whole set you get to keep the pretty box and velvet bags the jewelry came in! AND if you do buy the whole set you get an extra $10 off. Nice!
3. If you refer friends and they sign up under your name (hint hint hint) you also get an extra $25/sign up towards purchases.
2. It’s free shipping both ways! The envelope each set comes in is what you use to send your set right back and it comes with a free shipping label.
And the NUMBER ONE benefit of this subscription that I love to itsy bitsy pieces is…….
Your month of sets are unlimited. Meaning: as quickly as you send a set back, another set is sent to you. That’s right. You have access to over 15 designers so you can send and receive as many Kate Spade, House of Harlow, Kendra Scott…and on and on, as you want! I loved a set so much I kept it for 3 weeks and wore the hell out of it. So that month I only received 2 sets. The following month I think I returned sets 5 times and had a BLAST wearing 5 different sets that month. I had OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of jewelry sent straight to my home and all for $21 bucks! SHUT UP!
1. You actually have to send the jewelry back (unless you buy ever single set, which in that case….why are you a member of a jewelry subscription service?? You’re crazy. Click off this post right now. Go on…get off).
Ok–maybe it’s not exactly life-hacking…but it sort of is because it’s such a fantastic, super-easy-to-use service! What I love about this concept is that, if you’re anything like me, I’m not exactly jewelry-inclined. I’m fickle, I change my mind a lot and a lot of times I just don’t know what the best pieces are for the wardrobe I’m choosing. Being able to utilize my stylist for advice and being able to send and receive multiple pieces in a month is ideal for me because I love trying out new things, but not necessarily committing to them.
So–go out and get yourself some designer jewelry, girl. For $21 buckeroos you just cannot beat that. Go ahead. Try. I dare you.
My current set: