My husband wrote this as a post on his blog but I thought it was so hilarious I decided to guest post it here. Enjoy! I did! 😉
Things that have disappointed me “so-far” about being a Prius owner:
• People do not applaud when I enter a building.
• Starkbucks does not give me free soy lattés.
• Being an elitist is lonely
• Savings of only 19 cents a month on car insurance.
• I cannot find my car in an Ikea parking lot.
• Al Gore still will not accept my phone calls.
• Nobody cares that I’m an eco-snob.
• No key??? It comes with a smart key which is actually called a fob. I fear all things called “fob”.
• Not sure if the Prius is Scientology approved (read this).
• As of yet to have my name added to the celebrity hybrid drivers list.
• Bumper sticker confusion? Do I place an Apple logo, Vegans are Cool, Enlighten-Up, Coexist on my Prius’s backside?
Things that I love about being a Prius owner “so-far”:
• It’s the coolest iPod accessory ever.
• You don’t have to plug your Prius into to your computer to recharge the batteries.
• I feel closer to Barak Obama.
• Oprah hugged me.
• My Moleskin notebook looks extra cool sitting on the passenger seat.
• Jesus loves me more – this I know is true….